Architecture and Process Development
ITSEC Asia’s Security Architecture and Process Development is specifically designed to maintain the highest levels of a network’s confidentiality, integrity, performance and availability.
ITSEC Asia recommended that key security requirements covering network segmentation and multiple security layers are incorporated into the development of the over-riding Security Architecture from the beginning of the process.
ITSEC Asia’s Security Architecture and Process Development covers:
- Security Architecture Design
- Security Hardening Baseline
- Security Policies and Procedures Development
- Disaster Recovery Planning (DRP)
- Business Continuity Planning (BCP)
- Incident Planning Response (IPR)